Parlare con il tuo padrone di casa non è necessariamente una cosa complicata. Impara a memoria queste espressioni comuni e imparale bene per quando ne avrai bisogno!
Quando organizzi per la prima volta un appuntamento per vedere una camera o un appartamento in affitto
- My name is… I saw your advertisement of a room/house/apartment to rent and I’m very interested.
- When would it be convenient for me to view the room please?
- I’m sorry I am only able to view after 6 o’clock (or 6p.m.) in the evening or at weekends due to my work commitments.
- I could view the room in my lunch break between 12 and 2p.m.
- So that’s Wednesday evening at 6p.m? I look forward to meeting you.
Quando incontri il padrone di casa per vedere la stanza o l’appartamento
- Does the rent include the costs for water and heating?
- How much are the electricity/gas/water bills for a year?
- Is there a telephone connection? I need to be able to get internet access.
- How many other rooms are let in the building?
- How many people share the bathroom/kitchen.
- Is there a laundry room?
- So this studio apartment has an open plan area which is for living, sleeping and cooking with a separate bathroom?
- So this apartment has an open plan living area with kitchenette, a separate bedroom and a bathroom?
- Do you have an apartment available with its own separate kitchen, bedroom and bathroom?
- Is there a washing machine/dishwasher in the kitchen?
- Do any of the other tenants have children?
- Am I allowed to redecorate the rooms?
- How long is the rental lease for?
- Do I have to pay a security deposit?
- Have many other people viewed the room already?
- When will you decide who gets the room?
- When would I be able to move in?
- How much notice.
- Am I allowed to use the garden at the rear or does that belong to the ground floor apartment?
Una volta che ti trasferisci nella camera o nell’appartamento, potresti trovare delle cose che non funzionano
- The heating/air conditioning/washing machine/dishwasher isn’t working.
- I’m having a problem with my key and lock. It is difficult to unlock the door.
- The timed light always goes out before I can reach the landing.
- Could you organize for it to be repaired please?
- I’m sorry but I have to complain about the neighbors upstairs/downstairs/on the other side of the hallway.
- They are very noisy.
- They leave their garbage in the hallway which leaves an unpleasant smell and attracts cats, mice and rats.
- They leave bicycles in the hallway and it is difficult to open the door and get into the hallway.
- The children leave toys on the stairs and it is very dangerous.
- Could you come and look at the problem(s) for yourself and speak to them please?
Ora che sai come si parla al tuo padrone di casa inglese, continua a fare pratica e impara con i nostri corsi di inglese online!
Articoli correlati: Come trovare un appartamento o una stanza in inglese