職場英文簡報:有效連結簡報的重點|EF ENGLISH LIVE部落格


要連結簡報內容,最好的方式便是使用「轉換語」(transitions) 。適時使用轉換語除了可以提醒聽眾專心聆聽,還可讓聽眾更容易了解整個簡報的脈絡與流程。現在就來看看轉換語的不同功能:

母語外師24小時線上陪你練英文!現在就來體驗線上開口說!

填表預約試聽課程,進一步了解自己的英文程度!

1. 連結重點

簡報時,在連接每個重點 (main point) 之際,便是使用轉換語的好時機,常見的有:first, …(首先,……)、second, …(第二,……)、next(接著)、then(然後)、finally(最後)、last but not least(最後但同樣重要的是)、moving on …(繼續下去……)、proceeding on …(繼續下去……)。

Fist of all, I want to stress the importance of positive thinking.
首先我想要強調正面思考的重要性。

Next, I would like to talk about things to look for when buying an electric car.
接著,我想要談談買電動汽車時要注意的事情。

Last of all, let me underline the importance of team work.
最後,讓我強調團隊合作的重要性。

Last but not least, let’s not forget the great success our department achieved last year.
最後但同樣重要的,請不要忘記我們部門去年取得的大成功。

Proceeding on, let’s focus on the issue of child labor.
繼續下去,讓我們聚焦於童工議題。

2. 附加說明

簡報時若要延伸內容,這時便可以在句子的開始加上以下的字詞來附加說明:what’s more(更甚的是)、moreover(還有)、furthermore(再者)、besides (此外)、plus(另外)、in addition(此外)、in particular(尤其是)、on top of that(此外)。

What’s more, the company just announced a new CEO.
更甚的是,這公司剛剛宣布了一個新的總裁。

Moreover, our cell phone division has the most sales of any unit in the company.
還有,我們的手機部門擁有全公司所有單位中最高的業績。

Plus, I started making sales calls to a group of doctors.
另外,我開始撥打銷售電話給一群醫生。

In particular, we allow salespeople to collect a draw during their first six months of work.
尤其是,我們讓業務員在一開始工作的前六個月領取預支佣金備額。

On top of that, their clerks have to work shifts.
此外,他們的職員還必須輪班工作。

3. 增強簡報語言

陳述一個事件時,為了讓內容更流暢,你可以適時在句首加入一些字詞,例如:consequently(結果)、as a result(結果)、regarding… / with regards to…(關於……)、obviously / evidently / clearly (顯而易見地)、at any rate(無論如何),如此除了可以強調說話的重點,還可以抓住聽眾的注意力。

Consequently, the restaurant went out of business after being hit with lawsuits.
結果,這間餐廳在被告之後倒閉了。

As a result, I got to meet with the purchasing manager and show her our new product line.
結果我得以見到採購經理,向她展示我們的新產品線。

Regarding the relationship between stress and work engagement, here are the findings.
關於壓力與工作參與度之間的關係,以下為研究結果。

Evidently, our consultant gave them the solution to their inventory problems.
顯然地,我們的顧問給了他們解決存貨問題的辦法。

At any rate, we should approach this matter with care and deliberation.
無論如何,我們應該小心慎重地處理這件事。